Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So this is it.

I've placed myself into a situation I cannot back out of. Several situations, in fact. I know myself well enough that if I feel uncomfortable, I will back out and diverge myself into something else that can be just as harmful.
I've disappointed my best friend, and I still feel like there is some pent up anger between the two of us. It could totally be my imagination, but it feels like each time we communicate, there are eggshells all around us.

Tread lightly.

If a complete stranger came up to me and asked me to go with them somewhere (somewhere meaning a trip), I'd do it in a heartbeat. This stranger could be a serial killer. My defenses are down, my walls are down. Why not?

I'm doing my best to deal with the unknown. It's a new way of dealing with everything, but I think i'm doing okay. Think. Know. Believe.

1 comment: