Thursday, July 28, 2011

Don't know what I'm doing... but...

I'm going to use this as a learning experience... whether or not it's a lesson learned shall only be known in the future.

My ex and I are friends, but earlier this week we crossed the line. I say we because it takes two to tango, so yes.

If someone asked me what was going on between the two of us,i wouldn't really know how to answer. Are we back together? Officially, no. Should we get back together? At this time,i cannot say yes or no.

I've been doing something I never do, which is don't ask questions, just do. If you know me, you know this is quite the feat for myself, as I always want to know everything and why.

Hence, the learning experience. I am putting myself out there, and fully preparing myself for WHATEVER may happen. I may get hurry, or something else may happen.... I'll let fate decide... until then, I'm content at what we are doing now.

I would hope he'd have as much respect as I have for him.... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment